Ya' know how sometimes you buy something extra to get to the free shipping total instead of just pay shipping, well this trip was kind of like that. I had some stuff I needed to send to Rachel and Mom and Dad were going up the next week, so instead of spending money on shipping, we spent money on gas and drove to Sulphur. :) We also had been missing Mom and Dad/Grandma and Grandpa and so it seemed like a good idea, and it turned out to be a great one. It was only an overnight trip, but we had lots of fun. When we stopped at Buccee's, Jared wanted souvenir photos with the cute stuffed animals. :)
We had lots of fun playing games.
We had fun with cousins as well.
We tasted the Mystery flavor and decided our vote was...
Fruit Loops! ???
And Alan and I went on a date
while Grandma Joan took the kids to the park. We met them there at the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment