It is still okay to post about Christmas, right?! Yikes!
A few weeks before Christmas, a neighbor of ours was getting rid of this little plaid loveseat. We snatched it up and enjoyed having extra seating all through the holiday! It is so cute and great except for a few tears and stains in the fabric. (I did scrub it all and Lysol it, etc.) :)
The boys were packing everyday. Jared would come down the stairs saying that he was ready to go.
Ethan and Grandma Debbie had a very memorable walk/run in the rain. :)
Christmas always means lots of games. :)
On the way home from Louisiana, the boys were getting very bored. Alan climbed back between them and let them watch a show on his phone. I had to document him being able to squeeze back there. It is a pretty tiny space.
I tried to have us use up some old gingerbread candy and materials. It didn't yield the most beautiful house, but they had fun and Grandma Debbie and Aunt Danielle were good sports to help Jared.
I found this idea and couldn't wait to do it. It really was so cute, but kind of pointless since none of us actually wanted to eat them.
Sometimes Jared asks me to take his picture. I am almost always happy to oblige.
More games! I love that the boys are old enough for fun games now. (I would be okay to never play Candy Land ever again.)
Lots of funny faces!
Also lots of yummy food!
After Christmas, we hosted Dean and Jennie for a day and the kids played while they went to the temple. They played SO WELL and I sat back and marveled! ;)
I got a lens attachment for my phone camera that can do the fisheye look. Too bad I didn't clean off my desk before playing with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment