Monday, November 1, 2010

Pumpkin Fun

Just like most of you, we took our turn at the pumpkin patch. It was a nice little outing. I just love their apple cider donuts...any excuse to go to the farm will do for me! :) Ethan's expression cracks me up here as we waited to get out donuts. :)Then we went about painting. We decided to share the pumpkin, so we divided it into three sections and went to work. It was fun, but we're definitely not artists! :) My picture was of a witch that looks like she just got home from a very bad salon...I didn't start out with that goal, but that's how it turned out. :) Ethan' s is just lots of crazy paint and Alan voted not to have his displayed. :)By the way, our pumpkin has been sitting in the middle of our table. The other day at breakfast Alan turned my witch away from him and as soon as it was facing Ethan he screamed, "YIKES!" I guess my witch should live somewhere other than the breakfast table!
My other comment is that trying to get a post completed now takes me at least a few days...I feel like I can't ever get anything done these days!

2 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

i don't get anything done most days! at least that's how it feels! i love that you split up the pumpkin!

Kati said...

Of course you know this, but it will get easier - before you know it you'll be right on top again. Just remember that you're keeping busy being a great mom! We're happy just seeing a few pictures now and then :)