Thursday, October 28, 2010

Growing Up

Jared is now 5 weeks old, and he I keep feeling like he's growing very quickly. His check-up on Tuesday proved it. He was 8 lbs. 1 oz. at birth and he's now 10 lbs. 4 oz. I'm so glad that he's strong and healthy...even if the pajamas I ordered for Christmas probably won't fit him then! (I know it may seem early to order Christmas things, but while I was spending so much time in bed I had a computer right by me and that meant I spent lots of time browsing. Then I got the brilliant idea to do our Christmas shopping! So much fun!

3 comments:

gwen said...

Sharon, He is SO, SO cute!

Cameron and Katie said...

He is so darling. I love the little wrinkles on his forehead when he tries to look up. And those cheeks! What a super baby.

Kati said...

He is looking so grown up! SOO CUTE! I love the pictures of Ethan in the leaves and in bed with you. Your boys are both too cute. Love to see him so strong - such an answer to prayers! Love you :)