This is just a little note to say that we're leaving tomorrow and will probably be without the internet for a couple weeks. I look forward to reading all that's going on with you when I get back and I'll be sure to fill you in on our happenings!
Hi Sharon! Your blog is amazing, and I love all of your new family pictures. They're so beautiful. And what an awesome vacation/anniversary you had! I'm so happy for you. I can't remember where you're moving to, but good luck!
Yeay, the next phase. Have fun. I just realized, I never was able to invite you back to our blog. My email is kbaxter1980@yahoo.com. Email me and I'll send you an invite. Sorry about that.
6 comments:
Good luck with the move. So exciting!
CRAZY!!! good luck you guys!!! i can't wait to hear all about it! sad day...we'll miss you when we come back to wymount. :(
Hi Sharon! Your blog is amazing, and I love all of your new family pictures. They're so beautiful. And what an awesome vacation/anniversary you had! I'm so happy for you. I can't remember where you're moving to, but good luck!
I've been thinking about you! Hope everything goes well :)
Yeay, the next phase. Have fun. I just realized, I never was able to invite you back to our blog. My email is kbaxter1980@yahoo.com. Email me and I'll send you an invite. Sorry about that.
Cool. So I can post ANYTHING here and you won't take it down for a couple of weeks?!?!?
Awesome...
Let's see....
BOOGER!!!! :)
[runs away laughing, pushing each other into the bushes...]
Post a Comment