Sunday, October 22, 2017

September Phone Pictures

September pictures look much different than the summer.  I still have some cute pictures of the boys and their fun moments:
We've had some really nice weather lately.
 I went through the toys lately...hence the bins everywhere...and the boys were excited to play with things that they hadn't played with in a long time.  The Hot Wheels cars have been a favorite lately.
 helping to set up the trampoline
 then sliding around like crazy on it in the rain
Cub Scout Pack Meeting where he got his Bear badge


And I have a picture here and there of moments with them...like this awesome round of Apples to Apples.

But, most of the month they were in school and I was busy with church stuff and school library stuff.  My desk was almost never clean.  (And, sadly...my desk chair is losing its outside.)
 And I have lots of pictures of things I find interesting and think about sharing, but then decide they're probably not that interesting.  ;)
I have taken a few pictures of books I find in the library that are interesting.
Did you know that the Mona Lisa was stolen (and recovered)?  This book tells the story.  I found it fascinating. 
 This one is adorable!  Would you rather take piano lessons or lion lessons...really?  :)
 I don't know where I've been, but I just read my first James Riley books...they won't be my last.
 I am not a dog person, but this one is adorable!  It's written from the perspective of the little dog who doesn't feel like a little dog and doesn't love being treated as such.   
 And this one isn't new, but I had to re-listen to The Princess Bride for the 30th anniversary.  I loved how the artwork updated to celebrate as well.  :)
And here and there I get a picture with great friends when we do awesome things like go to the Round Top Antique Fair. 
And sometimes I snap screen shots of things that I think are so very great!

Most of life these days isn't photographed (partly at the request of my family), but it's good and I'm grateful that it is.

No comments: