Saturday, April 15, 2017

A Couple of Cute Boys

I decided to try and take a couple pictures tonight instead of trying to fit that in on Easter Sunday.  :) I love these cute boys and am pretty happy considering I only made them change their shirts and we only took a handful of shots in the backyard.  :)

 Our neighbors got a new fence, so we have a few new panels in the back.  Is it ridiculous that I was most excited to have a new background for pictures?!  ;)
I don't know what the peace sign is about.  Also, I almost asked him to take his watch off, but he loves it so much and wears it all the time.  It was almost his favorite Christmas present and I decided I was okay with it being immortalized in a photo.  :)
  He was having a very hard time not squinting, so I told him to close his eyes until I counted to three.  This is one of my favorites though!  :)  This cutie is looking so grown up!
 One of these days I will remember to spray Jared's hair early enough that it's not wet in the pictures.  Also, maybe one day he will care about his hair and we will invest in great product and his curls will always look adorable.  ;)  I can't believe how dark his hair is getting though!

 I told him to keep his head up...he follows directions well!  ;)
They requested a silly face shot to end the mini session.  :)

No comments: