Here in Houston we have Rodeo Days...Jared wanted to take a picture of himself on the day that he dressed up as a cowboy. Poor kid...we have no boots and no hat. He told me that a cowboy might wear "this kind of hat" sometimes and that "these are cowboy running shoes."
We love the mild weather and have been loving this new park.
After waiting what I know has seemed like forever to him, Jared finally got light-up shoes. And I win the "Best Mom Ever" award (he told me so) for letting him choose his space shoes!
I fell in absolute love with this tiny Easter puzzle. :)
Every once in a while we have to make sure that Ethan gets to go to a park too. Why do they have to go to school? (I jest...education is great!) :)
Can you find the boys in this picture? They are on the far side of this pond. They assured me they would be safe. I stood on the other side imagining what I would do if they fell in the water. Why is a mother's brain so awfully worrisome?
We got to go to a party at a gymnastics place. Man, we love to play there!
Jared convinced me that he would die without being able to try and catch butterflies with this net. It has really been used to try and catch Ethan's head way more than for butterflies, but it was a fun addition to a nature walk/from-Target-back-to-the-car-shop walk.
This kid loves to create!
Ethan and I got to go on a lunch date on Saturday. He is great company and getting so big. I am trying to teach him how to be gentlemanly and at the same time loathing the day that I won't be his choice of date.
Routine hi-jinx with dad around. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment