After reading that, we waited a few weeks (since we're trying to decrease our out to eat as evidenced by his first goal) and then when I absolutely needed a break from cooking, we did go to Spring Creek BBQ and used his free kids' meal coupon. :)
I added some Valentine decor...I couldn't handle redoing the whole mantle this year, but I did appreciate the addition.
On one of our major errand days, Jared and I had to stop for some sustenance. (I am making it sound like we go out tons, but really these are the exceptions...hence picture-worthy.)
Then we enjoyed some sunlight and some park time. Sometimes I drag Jared through so many errands that I feel like he needs a major reward.
Also with Jared, spending lots of the day building is a must...as is staying in pajamas. And for some reason, this is his new picture pose.










No comments:
Post a Comment