Playtime gets pretty interesting around here sometimes. Aunt Melanie was a good sport.
Ethan starts the day like this when he wakes up earlier than anyone else.
Ethan's new favorite game is Stratego. He's getting better and learning how to lose without fussing. I've had to put a limit on how many games we can play in a day (so that I don't have to deal with him asking over and over and over).
Sometimes musical instruments can be found in the most ordinary items. Also, these are the kinds of pictures Ethan asks me to take. He detests it when I try and take photos of the really cute stuff, but he loves this kind.
Jared is my "I can do it myself!" kid. He was so proud of himself. He LOVES doing things by himself.
We got these fun water squirters. They've used them for more than just water, as well. They carried them around the house the other day and Ethan told me they were my "protectors" and I was the princess. He told me that they would do whatever I needed them to. Oh, if every day could be that way! :)
Ethan got to go to work with Alan the other day. He got a great gift bag and had a lot of fun. He felt so special getting to dress in work clothes and have a badge and everything. I took these pictures after the day was over and he was exhausted and not very into the picture idea here. I had such great hopes of bringing my camera and taking adorable pictures with the sun rising behind the bus (Alan takes the park & ride bus.) as they walk hand in hand to work. Sadly, I wasn't able to put that into practice. The scene was there, but I forgot my camera.
1 comment:
How fun that they let them bring kids to work. :) And that picture of you and Ethan is so cute!!
Post a Comment