Monday, January 23, 2012

Farewell Winter, bother me no more!

We got about six inches of snow on Saturday.  It was actually a pretty decent storm because by Sunday morning the roads were all clear.  That's the kind of storm I like--snow on the grass, clear roads.
Ethan loved making lines of footprints back and forth in the smooth blanket of snow.
 
 Ethan wanted to take my picture.  :)
 We tried to make snowballs, but the snow was too powdery.
 Snow can be fun!

Mostly, this storm didn't bother me much because I think it will be one of my last.  We're planning a move to the Houston area in the next few months.  We've bought tickets to go look at houses!  Can you believe it?!  We're actually going to be buying a house!  I have to say I'm pretty thrilled!  We still have a couple months before anything real will happen but the excitement level is already building!  :)

2 comments:

The Charm said...

That's so great that you'll be closer to your family!! Good luck house hunting!!

Bexie Funk said...

Wow that'll be a huge weather change! I've got to say I'm a little jealous! I have lots of family in Houston. The zoo is awesome and there is lots of fun things to do in the city. My fam loves it out in Katy! Good luck house hunting!