Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas Day

Christmas was a lot of fun!  So many people, such a good Sacrament meeting, such yummy food, etc.!  My mom got the kids these cute nativity sets.  I love them!  So did Ethan and Megan.  They played with them for at least 20 minutes before we got out the other presents.  :)
Alan got gloves and Ethan was having fun tickling people with them on.
checking out stockings
and discovering candy!


Christmas morning...so cute!  :)  (Jared slept in a little bit.)

Ethan giving Megan a hug after opening a present.  :)
My mom gave us things my grandma had embroidered.  She did so much embroidery, quilting, etc.  Perhaps the best present.  :)
Ethan loves his grandpa!
 Alan took a picture from behind me (yikes...hair from the back...I never do a good job getting that very straight!) of the whole room.  I love it!
 Once Jared was up, I stuck on this funny hat a friend gave us and he got to check out his stocking.
 He very quickly decided food was more important than presents.  This kid is pretty serious about his food. 
 Here's a picture of the grandkids in their Christmas pajamas.  Aren't they so cute?!  :)
 Later on, we got around to doing the gingerbread houses. 
 Any Dr. Who fans out there?  :)

All in all, so much fun!

No comments: