One of Ethan's gifts was a Play-dough set with dinosaurs. He LOVES putting spikes, teeth, etc. on this guy and his head is also a press that makes a tongue. It's pretty funny. :)
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Pictures I've Been Wanting to Post
This is getting ridiculous! I keep sitting down to work on this and get interrupted. Anyway, here are some of our latest (and one that's a few months old) pictures.
One of Ethan's gifts was a Play-dough set with dinosaurs. He LOVES putting spikes, teeth, etc. on this guy and his head is also a press that makes a tongue. It's pretty funny. :)
Jared looked all warm and cozy and cute, so I took a couple pictures.
The camera really intrigues him so I never get smiles!
We've been working on Ethan's name-writing skills. He's getting better! We had been making progress and then I took a year off of teaching him anything (or at least it seems that way) while being pregnant and getting used to Jared being around, but at least we're trying again.
Lastly, Alan's mom sent us some of his baby clothes. I tried some on Jared. Poor kid didn't like being treated like a dress-up doll, but I couldn't resist taking a picture of this one. :)
One of Ethan's gifts was a Play-dough set with dinosaurs. He LOVES putting spikes, teeth, etc. on this guy and his head is also a press that makes a tongue. It's pretty funny. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
funny, devin got that same lightning mcqueen board for christmas, gotta love target dollar spot!
Wow, I guess I should get working on Dallin with his name - nice job, Ethan! Love Jared in that little outfit!
Jared is so very cute! That dinosaur toy looks so fun. I want one (for me not the girls)!
Love the sledding pictures too. That is my kind of hill!
Post a Comment