It's sad when Christmas is over. Each night since Christmas as it has gotten dark, Ethan has asked, "Can Santa come now?" :) Can you tell he had a nice Christmas? It's all thanks to wonderful family members...I looked at the pile of presents and decided he was already getting so much that I didn't even buy him gifts! I did fill the stockings (a job that I absolutely LOVE). Anyway, with no further rambling from me, here are the photos:


3 comments:
Oh my gosh, Jared and Ethan could be twins! They look so much alike in that santa costume. Glad you guys had a good Christmas. :) And I'm with Ethan - can Santa come again tonight? :)
holy cow they look a lot alike! they're so cute.
Oh they are so cute. I just found this Santa picture of Ethan while cleaning out one of my drawers last week! They look so much alike.
Post a Comment