I love the Easter season for so many, many reasons. One of the less meaningful, but very tasty reasons is the Cadbury Creme Egg! :) Ethan found my stash today and asked for "an egg treat." Yum-o!
Oh my gosh, he is getting so big! Um yeah, the Cadbury cream egg is definitely one of the best Easter treats. I also love those chocolate-covered marshmallow eggs that come in a regular egg carton (although I feel funny buying them, because they look like real eggs but they sure are not)!
I simply love the way in which you have caught these pictures; they fully grasp the joy he is finding in eating it and hilarity of watching him shove the whole thing in his face at once. I couldn't help but laugh!
Sharon I love reading your blog. Especially the posts from Ethan he is so darling! It was really good to see you a couple months ago when you were here. I think you should move back to utah :)
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, he is getting so big! Um yeah, the Cadbury cream egg is definitely one of the best Easter treats. I also love those chocolate-covered marshmallow eggs that come in a regular egg carton (although I feel funny buying them, because they look like real eggs but they sure are not)!
I simply love the way in which you have caught these pictures; they fully grasp the joy he is finding in eating it and hilarity of watching him shove the whole thing in his face at once. I couldn't help but laugh!
Oh the joys of food!!! These are great!
Sharon I love reading your blog. Especially the posts from Ethan he is so darling! It was really good to see you a couple months ago when you were here. I think you should move back to utah :)
Post a Comment