Friday, March 19, 2010

Our News

We're going to have a baby due Sept. 20th! While thinking of how to write this post, I thought of using a picture of a stork like the one above. Imagine for a minute that storks really did deliver babies to your doorstep whenever Heavenly Father wanted your family to expand. It would eliminate so many issues! I wish for so many reasons that it could happen that way, though I know that there is reason it doesn't. This life isn't supposed to be easy after all...not that knowing that always makes it better.

17 comments:

Jordan said...

Congratulations! That means you're just out of the first trimester, right? Great news!

Margaret said...

Hoorah!! That's great news - thanks for sharing! :) :)

Jenny said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful! And I agree about the stork--wouldn't that be simple?!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!!! Such great news!

ps I just caught up on what Ethan's been saying, he is hilarious!!!! And he really talks soooooooo well! I thoroughly enjoyed it.
And I also wanted to tell you I think the header family picture is awesome! Captures the moment perfectly:)

Jess'n'John said...

Congrats! :-) That is so exciting! :-) Ethan is growing up so big. It doesn't seem like so long since we were at Wymount and he was itty bitty. Congrats again on the next one coming! :)

gwen said...

Yay, Sharon! Your mom just told me this wonderful news this morning. So happy for y'all!

Heidi Sitake said...

Yay!!!! I'm so happy for you guys. You make such beautiful children. Hope you're feeling good as can be.

Cameron and Katie said...

This is so great. I love that we will be going through this on pretty much the same time schedule! Too bad we don't still live across the walkway from each other. I bet Ethan will be such a charming Big Brother. I really hope that everything goes smoothly, and that you and Baby will do well and be healthy and strong. Keep us updated on all the news. You will be in my thoughts and your baby in our prayers!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We hope and pray for the best for you and your little guy. I agree- storks would be much easier!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

Hooray! Congratulations. You are just a few weeks earlier than me. Woohoo! Too bad we don't live 1 minute away from each other.

I totally agree with stork comment. It would be much easier if it worked that way!

Melanie said...

I have to add, Jeff and I just read the entire column of Ethan's sayings, and they totally made our night. We laughed really hard. What a smart, funny boy!

Rachel said...

congrats for you.

The Ballard Family said...

Well congratulations to you!!! I haven't been blogging in a while and it seems that I am 2 for 2 now in blogs I've checked and someone has been pregnant. Can't wait to see what everyone else has been up to!

Afton said...

Congratulations Sharon! I'm so happy for you. :)

Andersons "Stand Sure" said...

Can I just say I am super excited for your little family. My experiences with you changed my life and helped me grow in some very spiritual ways. This is a lucky little baby to get to be a part of your family. We will be sending lots of prayers heavenward for everyone. Keep us posted.
Much love, Sister Anderson~

Bethany said...

Oh man, where have I been?!! WAHOO!!! Congratulations you guys!!! I love that stork picture, so cute! How are you feeling? I hope well! Yay!! Keep us posted! :D