I love that second picture. He totally reminds me of Trevor in it. :)
Okay you really aren't supposed to take these kind of pictures, they are so embarrassing in later life, but these are truly cute so it is okay.
Kids farmers tans are the cutest. Adults, not so much... :)
Really, first bubbles? I guess Hadlie's first bubble baths started when I was in the 1st trimester of pregnancy. Since we didn't leave the house for months I had to step it up for daily routines to make her feel like life was exciting. :) I love Callie's comment!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love that second picture. He totally reminds me of Trevor in it. :)
Okay you really aren't supposed to take these kind of pictures, they are so embarrassing in later life, but these are truly cute so it is okay.
Kids farmers tans are the cutest. Adults, not so much... :)
Really, first bubbles? I guess Hadlie's first bubble baths started when I was in the 1st trimester of pregnancy. Since we didn't leave the house for months I had to step it up for daily routines to make her feel like life was exciting. :)
I love Callie's comment!
Post a Comment