Here's Ethan using 2 spoons since one just doesn't cut it.
Here's our art project of the morning. I'm a huge fan of Crayola! I admit it! They have such wonderful things and right now I'm going to rave about this huge pad of paper that makes markers feasible for an 18-mo. old.
I wanted to make a list of things to do in the day because lately I've been feeling like I needed a little more of a schedule and Ethan just loved using the markers. Here's our finished product.
3 comments:
Can I show his daily schedule to my students? Remember that I teach graduate courses for public school teachers.
I swear my students think *they* are the only ones who can teach kids and that *no* parent is involved (or even qualified to be involved) with their own child's education. Some would say that teaching shapes before 2yo is useless, that you should focus on interpersonal or motor skills, etc.
I showed them a scan of one of Ben's homework assignments, and one said, "My tenth graders couldn't write a sentence like that. He even punctuated it right!"
Duh, yeah. That's because Ben's been learning since Day 1.
*End Rant*
I'm impressed with the schedule. We're trying to get some kind of schedule, but the most we have so far is bedtime. My own schedule changes too much from day to day. At least she's happy. We miss you guys, too.
Very cute!
Post a Comment