I'm slow to blog about it, but my family came to visit a couple weeks ago and we had a glorious time! We spent some time on fun adventures: a very cold, rainy day at the NJ shore & dinner at Mr. Shrimp-YUM!, hiking at "The Great Swamp"-a bit of a disappointment to some people from Louisiana, but a beautiful area to hike/walk, lunch at Five Guys Restaurant, a couple trips into NYC, Easter festivities, and of course we spent plenty of time just hanging out together.
How fun! You are becoming quite the travel guide! And I can't believe how old and tall Trevor is! Oh, and I love Five Guys - we just got one in Orem and it's so good and cheap!
I completely understand about the Louisianans finding the Jersey Swap less impressive. Here in Western NY, we have Letchworth State Park, AKA: "The Grand Canyon of the East."
Apparently there are a ton of people in the East who have never been to the Grand Canyon. Letchworth isn't even as big a *Provo* Canyon.
How fun! I am a little sad I'm the only one who missed out on FAO Schwartz - oh well, next time! :)
Trevor?! Yeah, I was definitely thinking that was Dean the whole time . . . Now that I look I can tell, but I just didn't even think about it! I still remember Trevor being around Ethan's age :)
8 comments:
Wow, Trevor looks way too tall and for the rest I just wish I could have been there. Love you all.
How fun! You are becoming quite the travel guide! And I can't believe how old and tall Trevor is! Oh, and I love Five Guys - we just got one in Orem and it's so good and cheap!
I completely understand about the Louisianans finding the Jersey Swap less impressive. Here in Western NY, we have Letchworth State Park, AKA: "The Grand Canyon of the East."
Apparently there are a ton of people in the East who have never been to the Grand Canyon. Letchworth isn't even as big a *Provo* Canyon.
PS - The hair-cutting pictures deserve their own post. :)
I'm glad FAO Swartz made it into the trip!
i love your cute little fam and fun east-coast life!!! orem got a 5-guys a month ago and we have been 3 TIMES!!! it is really yummy!
You have had sooo many visitors lately. What fun! I had to laugh about the "swamp" comment. Too funny!
How fun! I am a little sad I'm the only one who missed out on FAO Schwartz - oh well, next time! :)
Trevor?! Yeah, I was definitely thinking that was Dean the whole time . . . Now that I look I can tell, but I just didn't even think about it! I still remember Trevor being around Ethan's age :)
Post a Comment