Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Little of This, A Little of That

The past 3 times I've gotten on to blog, I've spent the whole time reading others' blogs and not posting on mine. I'm amazed at all of you who have such wonderful adventures and fun things to post! I still feel like I have nothing to post, but I wanted to let you know that we're still here.
There's definitely no theme, but here are a few pictures I thought would be fun.
First, Ethan found Alan's tie and decided to try it on. I love that he really did try to tie it. He's such a little copycat!"I did it!" (I tried hard to get one where he wasn't looking so funny, but he was just so proud of himself!)

Next, Ethan often wakes up with some seriously strange hairstyles. :) Here he is right out of bed (hence, a little dazed and rosy-cheeked). You can't see the back which was totally sticking straight out, but still funny. :)Lastly, I ventured to IKEA on President's Day and got this dresser on half-price sale! :) Up until now, we've had Ethan's clothes in plastic Rubbermaid drawers...not the end of the world, but I'm excited to have a real dresser for him! I, of course, now need to re-arrange the furniture in his room and adjust decorations too, but here it is for now. P.S.--The little camera on the corner of the dresser is one of my favorite purchases of all time. It's a night-vision security camera that was way cheaper than a video baby monitor and it allows us to see what goes on in Ethan's room when the lights are out. Ethan's always been a light sleeper, so opening his door and checking on him has never really been an option.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I can't believe how big he is! Wow... they sure grow fast. I love the dresser, nice job!

Bexie Funk said...

i've been doing the same thing lately! nothing exciting with us either.

The Ballard Family said...

I've sooooo considered getting one of those cameras. Sometimes I just can't stand the not knowing what's going on in there! Not just for safety's sake either. I just think it would be fun to spy on my little darling when I hear her jumping around and singing at the top of her lungs.