Monday, August 25, 2008

This Week

Well, I wish I were writing this from Disneyworld, but I'm not. Alan's at a business conference this week in Orlando. We looked into going with him, but it just wasn't the time for it. So, we're home trying hard not to miss him too much. (No sarcasm.) I made a great list of things to get done, but tonight I'm finding myself with a lack of motivation. Why is it so different when he wouldn't be involved in these projects anyway? The worst part was of today is that on a walk today I happened to see a mouse. I've been terrified all day. What would I do if a little fuzzy creature showed up while Alan was gone? I need this man!

3 comments:

Kati said...

It's always so hard when they're gone! Hopefully the rest of the week goes better. I hope you had a good night! :)

Melanie said...

All I have to say Shar is that I agree mice are a little freaky and squeaky but do like you would when you were at girls camp without any men and deal. You make me laugh!

Katie M. said...

One day at work a spider dropped down from the ceiling right between my head and the computer screen - I was so scared and just wished Jack was there! (I ended up getting a coworker to take care of it - I'm such a wuss!). But I totally understand! I hope the rest of the week goes quickly!