Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Food and Water

Well, our Ethan is now eating cereal from a spoon and drinking water from a sippy cup. I only give him water after I take him walking. I figure my mouth is always dry and his might be too. He's gotten really into it! Here he is enjoying a little liquid refreshment. :)

5 comments:

Melanie said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is all of a sudden. I love all of the cute pictures on your blog!

Unknown said...

Wow he's a big boy drinking from a sippy cup!!!!
Maybe I should try that with Reagan b/c she wont take a bottle.
He's getting so big!!

Calley said...

I love how sippy cups are a rite of passage in the baby world! Go Ethan!

Kati said...

I can't believe how well he does with it! What a big boy :)

The Ballard Family said...

He is so cute!