Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My Buddy

I've recently found myself singing the "My Buddy" song from the early 90's commercial. :) Ethan and I are enjoying all of our hang-out time! I've been meaning to post this picture for quite a while and am just now getting around to it. Hope you enjoy my buddy and me!

8 comments:

Margaret said...

I LOVE that song! And the cute picture! AND your cute haircut! :)

Unknown said...

So cute! I totally remember that song! I often feel that way about Reagan, like we are such best friends b/c we do everything together! I love your shorter bangs, very cute.

Jen said...

I have always sang that song to my cats for some reason...anyways... that picture is precious! By the way, I am supposed to answer those questions now on my blog? (Sorry, I just read it for the first time and I guess I'm not really sure how this tag thing works). Jen

Jen said...

I just noticed this, but you spelled my last name wrong on your link! I know you know how though and that you love me.

Margaret said...

i love the picture-- that's quite an accomplishment to get one with your baby!

mary said...

Cute new 'do, Sharon!! And I totally do know that song... haha! I love how kids turn into little friends for us!

Bethany said...

can i just tell you that this is the cutest picture i have ever seen?!

Critchfield fam said...

That is so cute; you are so photogenic and Ethan is so darn cute. You definitely see some resemblance. Don't you love having a little buddy?!