Sunday, January 27, 2008

Don't Blink

I know people say it all the time, but it is indeed true that these little kids grow up very quickly. I will admit, however, that it probably wouldn't seem like Ethan's growing up so fast if Alan and I would just stop trying to make him do grown-up things, but I get such a kick out of it! :) Here we have Ethan writing a thank you letter for his Christmas gifts.
Next, we have a display of Ethan's ability to completely surprise me. All of a sudden he sits right up in his chair to grab a toy! Needless to say, we'll be strapping him in from now on! Can you tell this was taken later in the day when we've gotten every toy in the house out to keep him entertained? :)

5 comments:

mary said...

Aww look at that smile in the last picture! Darling. And you know it's almost time to retire the bouncer when they start doing tricks like that... what fun! I hope Ethan will send us a hand-written note. We'd love it.

Unknown said...

That looks like such fun, great idea, I'm going to start having Reagan do adult things!!! I love the card idea.

Hafen girls story club said...

Look at your big boy... man, I can't believe how big he is already. He is so cute! We haven't tried that with Emma yet, we better start now.

Kirstin said...

Sharon, your boy is adorable. I bet you have so much fun with him. I admit his card making looked very creative and fun.

Calley said...

Look at how big he is! Is it cliche if I say I really can't believe how fast time flies? Well I just can't believe it. He's such a cute little guy!