Thursday, October 11, 2007

An Outing

Those of you who haven't read "Best Friends for Frances" may not appreciate the word outing, but it is a word I love and I also love the chance to get out of the house. This evening we went to the mall and picked out a couple more jammies for Ethan...he's outgrowing things too quickly! :) It was so nice to feel the fresh air and have a change of scenery. Hooray for outings! Here's a picture of happy mom and Ethan in his new clothes.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Congratulations on your baby! Last time I heard, you were having a girl... :) But he sure is a cutie, and I'm glad you're feeling better! You'll have to come over sometime for a "playdate." :)

mary said...

Outings are great, and exhausting! The boys and I went on an "outing" today, and we escaped with only one stolen item (MOM actually stole it on accident, can you believe it?) and one time chasing David out of the street. All in all, a good trip.