For the most part, we don't do much that's new...days seem very similar, but thanks to dad, we do have new adventures. This time, Alan decided that Ethan should try to sit up in a real chair. :) What do you think he thinks of it?
I definitely like it. Dave always thought it was funny to have our babies sit in big chairs. I never really understood the humor, but he'd put them there and just crack up laughing. Ummm...
4 comments:
I think he's confused. That look tells me he doesn't know what to think of his new adventure yet! :)
Good grief, Alan. Need you torture your poor child at this young age?!
That picture is hilarious! He looks as if he might be more concerned about gas pains than sitting up.
I love how Alan always makes his babies do funny adult things. What's next Alan?
I definitely like it. Dave always thought it was funny to have our babies sit in big chairs. I never really understood the humor, but he'd put them there and just crack up laughing. Ummm...
Post a Comment