We spent lots of time puzzling. :) (It wasn't all my idea either! I'm slowly converting my family members!!)
I always try to not do too much, but then it always seems to grow.
Adam got a pinata, and we had fun with it. :)
The cousins played so well this visit!
Homemade peanut butter Christmas trees are much, much better than store-bought!
Dad did most of this one. ;)
Jared lost a tooth!
And, back to Christmas morning. (Sorry...I'm too far behind to try and spend enough time to put them in order. I'm trying not to just give up entirely now that I'm so far behind!)
Alan got a VR headset. The best part of Christmas may have been when my mom wore it and was looking around and then jumped and screamed out, "Oooh! A tiger!"
Jared and Diana planned out a little production and they did such a good job!
Harry Potter socks for everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment