We started the summer with National Donut Day and a trip to Krispy Kreme.
We've taken many trips to the library. :)
We were celebrating and so the boys got to order shakes and they came in these frosted mugs. They loved them!
I had to help them finish them. ;)
Jared calls this body pillow case his "sleeping bag" and spends lots of time wrapped up in it. :) This day he showed me that he could fit zipped inside.
Summer is for reading!
We've also enjoyed lots of game time.
Jared was supposed to be folding towels, but I came out to find him like this:
One day during quiet time, his feet were resting on me and I took the opportunity to snap a picture of the sore spots on his feet. Since we swim so often and since the bottom of the pool is a little rough for soft little feet, they tend to develop sore spots. By the end of the summer their feet are good and tough. :)
early morning grocery shopping trip where I noticed we were all sporting sunglasses
(Ethan was showing his "Instant Winner" prize.)
We are taking advantage of Kids Bowl Free. We've never bowled much and we have lots of practicing to do!
Alan was trying to sleep in one morning and ended up with company.
We went on a fun date! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment