Isn't this treehouse awesome?!
all the cousins
toothless and teethless :)
We did a treasure hunt...it was a hit!
They have the most awesome swing circle and we spent lots of time enjoying it!
I am so grateful to my siblings who helped out lots since Alan ended up being on a business trip. They went and fed the donkeys. :)
Jared looks like he was ready to go over the fence! Mind you, I didn't see these pictures until we got home. :) Sometimes not knowing is better. :)
I'm pretty sure the only reason that Jared isn't looking thrilled is because he had to get a picture taken instead of zooming down the trail. They loved the four-wheelers!
Because we missed Megan & Katherine at Christmas, the boys brought gifts for them to open while we were together.
Dean brought his canoe and we all had tons of fun in the flooded bayou.
Dean also made some really fun swords and shields.
Here's proof I was there and I did participate.
Dad and Dean shook the canoe and were singing funny lyrics to the Gilligan's Island song. :) I'll try and get the video off my phone and into a post because it was hilarious!
Rachel brought card games and they were enjoyed by all.
I took pictures of all the grandkids and families and a group shot. I'm so overwhelmed with the huge number of pictures so I haven't edited any yet, but they are still cute, right?
Many, many thanks to Dad and Mom who got us all together for the fun!
I have never had to photograph a big group like this and it was a little tricky. Dad tried to keep everyone happy while I got the camera set up properly.
Yea! We did it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment