I tried to have most of the packing done by the last week. I'd been warned by so many that there was just always so much left at the last minute so I tried hard to avoid that. I'm glad I did because it still seemed like there were things that I simply "couldn't" do until last minute. Anyway, it was Spring Break week for us and so I wanted to do as many fun things as we could and really enjoy our last days there. We went to parks, went to the zoo, had an AMAZING recipe group, went to the Crayola Factory, attended playgroup one last time, and basically tried to stay out of the (rather empty) house. :) Most everything we did we did with other people and I don't want to post their pictures since I didn't run it by them, but one of my "to do" items was to take a last walk downtown. As much as I love our new house and am really enjoying the great food down here, I will always miss Main Street. I LOVED Madison's Main Street.
(The trees bloomed just in time!)
(I always checked the temperature from this sign on my morning walks.)
(I love this view!)
(Such a pretty city center area!)
(Ethan wanted a chance to take a picture!)
(We stopped for cookies...another great part of Main Street.) :)
(I always got a kick of saying that we lived right off of Park Ave...even if it wasn't the NYC one.)
(We visited this place quite a bit...so close and so yummy!)
These pictures may not mean much to you, but they hold a lot of sentimentality for me. I'm so glad we lived there! And there's no way I can possibly explain how much I love the people we met there! I still get teary when I think of them.
1 comment:
that is the cutest main street I've ever seen!
Post a Comment