Well, first of all, let me say that I hope you all had a very merry Christmas! We did. We got to go down to Louisiana to see lots of family and friends. Blogging about it has seemed a rather daunting task! I also thought that I'd wait to get pictures from my mom since we used her camera about half the time, but when I started looking through mine, I decided I had enough and probably more than most of you would want to see anyway! :)
Our vacation consisted of:
enjoying the FABULOUSLY temperate Louisiana weather,

enjoying fun on "The Farm" for Christmas Eve, 



opening and enjoying presents on Christmas Eve with Alan's family,

then enjoying Christmas morning and presents with my family,
(Alan had just tried on his new gloves when Ethan wanted to try out his new sword.)
doing a puzzle (a Christmas must for me),
gingerbread house decorating (which by the way is hard with lots of humidity...our roof fell),
a little backyard fire, 
a couple of great dates for Alan and I,
some good hanging out time,
time with cousin Megan (She stood there while Ethan built the tower and then she knocked it down!) ,
lots of hugs for grandmas,
other people who were willing to play chase with Ethan,
and so much more! (Sorry Jen that I didn't get a picture of us!)
We were sad to leave, but ready to be home. I also just had to include this one last photo. Ethan was so cute pulling his suitcase through the airport (when he would actually keep pulling it instead of abandoning it so that he could run "fasser"). :)
enjoying the FABULOUSLY temperate Louisiana weather,
We were sad to leave, but ready to be home. I also just had to include this one last photo. Ethan was so cute pulling his suitcase through the airport (when he would actually keep pulling it instead of abandoning it so that he could run "fasser"). :)
8 comments:
i love the look he has when on the four-wheeler. such a cutie.
What an adorable little traveler!
That's o.k., I'm just glad we got to hang out! I wish it happened more often....
Wow, you guys must have had a crowded house! But how fun to have everyone there - looks like you guys had a good time. I love the last picture of Ethan, and that he would leave his suitcase behind in the airport. lol So cute!
I guess y'all done did ferget the gater meat bbq, the tracterpull, and launchin' bottle rockits at each other?
:)
We're glad you guys had a merry Christmas. We sure did.
Cute backpack - where did you get it? I've been looking for one :)
Oh, what fun! I am so jealous of your jacket-weather for Christmas! And I too love puzzles. What a super tradition. I am glad you got to go!
that is the cutest thing ever, i love that the suitcase is bigger than he is!
Post a Comment