Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas is so much fun!

I have our Christmas week's menu planned already and I have no clue what we're eating for dinner tomorrow.
When I asked Alan why it was so much harder to plan a regular day-to-day menu, my practical husband answered because otherwise we'd be too poor. :)
So, I guess it's a good thing that I don't plan fun and fancy foods for every day, cause he's right...my grocery list for Christmas is soooo long, but I can't wait to eat all the yummy things! :)
By the way, I've decided that my answer is that I usually don't have the luxury of having someone play with Ethan while I prepare foods so I'm always looking for something "easy."
One more reason to love Christmas!

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Alan is always the practical one.

Melanie said...

That makes me want to walk up the hill and play again. Tuesdays were so much fun. Give Ethan (and yourself) a hug from me. And tell Alan that I miss his practical outlook for the other perspective that I sometimes ignore.