Friday, October 10, 2008

Random Things About Me Tag

I've been tagged!
The rules:

1. Link to person who has tagged you: Carrie
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Here we go!

1. I won an art contest in 2nd grade, but when I taught 2nd grade, the kids teased me about my drawings. :)2. I LOVE chocolate, but don't like chocolate milk.
3. I live in a musical, or so Alan says. I often make up songs on the spot...especially when dealing with children...and start dancing. In addition, when watching musicals, I like to do so in the privacy of my own home so I can sing and dance along with them. 4. I like to get haircuts very often. It's hard for me to go longer than 2 months without feeling a drastic need to go get a trim. (I'm missing the cheap hair schools of Provo...I can't go as often here!)5. I love to scrapbook but get tired of the "mess" I create when I'm working and have to put it away.6. I do not like to write with black pens or pencils.
I tag anyone at all, but especially people who once lived in an apartment #15 :)

1 comment:

Bexie Funk said...

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when you dance and sing to a musical. That's really funny, sounds like something I would do.