
One of the great things about New Jersey is the green everywhere! I love the trees, bushes, flowers, etc. We saw the signs for the arboretum on our way to the store one day so decided to go check it out. We only got a little taste...it's 227 acres...and we never quite found the rose garden (we went before the information center was open so didn't have a map of the grounds), but it was so pretty and green! Sorry for the sub-par picture...I couldn't figure out how to remove the glare on Alan's glasses...and I didn't dare try and photoshop a smile on Ethan's face! :) It was a pretty bumpy ride for him; the paths weren't paved. Now we know!
And look what I learned when I was on the website!
"Forbes.com ranked Morris County the 6th best place to raise a family in the United States. Morris County's quality of life was cited as factor and 'ample recreation opportunities' contributed to this ranking."
Nice!
2 comments:
What a great place to go walking! And how fun to have all these new places to discover - I'm jealous!
Nice....is right. You are being blessed, there is no doubt.
Post a Comment