Ethan was blessed over Christmas break, but it took me a while to get the professional pictures taken and then ordered. Then, even longer before I thought about scanning them, but I thought I would share them. Thanks again to my mom for the cute outfit!
Oh my gosh, these are so cute! I'm impressed that you got three distinct and very cute smiles too--that's a good photographer, but an even better baby.
What an adorable little boy. Now I'm wishing I'd thought of getting professional pictures of Will when he was that age. Oh well, maybe our next child will be that lucky.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, these are so cute! I'm impressed that you got three distinct and very cute smiles too--that's a good photographer, but an even better baby.
SO CUTE! That first one is my favorite. What beautiful pictures! I am so excited you posted them. Blessing outfits are just the sweetest thing...
These blessing pictures are just beautiful. What a handsome little guy!
What an adorable little boy. Now I'm wishing I'd thought of getting professional pictures of Will when he was that age. Oh well, maybe our next child will be that lucky.
Post a Comment