Thursday, December 6, 2007

More Video, More New Skills

I just think that the only way to capture these new skills my little dude is acquiring is to use video, so I'm sure they're boring since we're not doing anything special, but here's Ethan's latest. :) He has started trying to pull away from the chair/couch/whatever. He's getting dangerous!

2 comments:

Cameron and Katie said...

The girls watched this with me, here are their comments.
Madelyn: Mom, don't click on ANYTHING, I want to watch ALL of Sharon's baby!
Celeste: Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby...

mary said...

I love these two new videos! I understand the Wymount lighting... all of our indoor pictures in Wymount looked like we were living in a cave. He is such a cute little thing, Sharon, and I think it's great that you are posting videos of these little developments! We don't want to miss any of them. I love to hear you talking to him, too. You have the nicest voice. I always thought you should be a professional phone-answerer, because you have such a pleasant voice!