Well, in order to get things done, Alan lets Ethan hang out with him and thanks to our friend Kate, I'm able to get things picked up with Ethan in the Snuglie (it's unbuckled on the one side so you can see him better). Hooray!
Wow, I Ethan looks so much like you! Thank you, thank you for the answer to that question, you are so smart. Making the numbers in the thousands really threw me off, tricky, tricky!
3 comments:
Okay, now please post how to get work done when your children have outgrown front packs. I would pay big money to find out the answer to this.
Wow, I Ethan looks so much like you! Thank you, thank you for the answer to that question, you are so smart. Making the numbers in the thousands really threw me off, tricky, tricky!
Life is so much more enjoyable when you can get at least a few things done that you set out to do that day!
Post a Comment