Monday, September 10, 2007

Another Comment on Weekends

Well, the weekend was still fabulous even though...(moment of silence) BYU lost and we're still waiting on the baby. (Honestly, I don't expect him until the due date...which could be as early as Thursday or as late as next Tuesday, since I've been given a couple different ones.) Nonetheless, hooray for days off of work and time to do laundry, samples at Sam's Club, and movies with husbands.

6 comments:

Ben Carrell said...

Husbands????

mary said...

Oh yah, soak up all this baby-waiting time! I LOVE samples!!

Calley said...

Sharon! You have a blog?! How long has this been going on and I wasn't informed?! That's it, I'm officially stalking you now. And...congratulations on your new baby! Time for a post with baby pictures perhaps?

Sparks Family said...

I WANT PICS!!!!!!!!!
But I love reading and seeing what your up to, with or with out pics.

Sparks Family said...

Hey can you track down alyssa john for me?
jsparks1978@hotmail.com
lovesparks.blogspot.com

You can give that to anybodya dn everyone!!

mary said...

I am sooooo ready to see more pictures of Ethan!